2. She had no knowledge of this and had not been consulted on these reported plans.
3. What has just been written runs the risk of oversimplification.
4. Many voices have been raised demanding the setting up of an Arab common market.
2. Its sincerity is illustrated not only by its proposal but also by its deeds.
3. What I like best are the stern cliffs, with ranges of mountains soaring behind them, full of possibilities, peaks to be scaled only by the most daring.
4. Many expect that he will be outed by one of his rivals.
5. He said he was assured by the State Department that the U.S. is willing to normalize relations with his country.
三、“it + be + p.p. + that clause”的句型，常以下列形式表达
2. It should be understood that to err is human.
2. Everybody was fed up with her gossip.
3. He was set upon by two naked men.
4. If the expenditure is really necessary, the money can be found somehow.
5. He was released immediately after Batista fled Cuba.